Come and spend your summer holidays at the Hotel Igloo in Morzine
A world away from crowded beaches, a summer holiday in the mountains holds the promise of the great outdoors, sport and beautiful scenery. Above all a stay at the Hotel Igloo is easy, stress-free with something for everybody.
Come and relax at the Hotel Igloo
Josette, born and bred in Morzine, continues the family tradition by welcoming you in her hotel which has recently been lovingly renovated by local tradesmen. The only decisions you will have to make is to chose between staying in a fully equipped studio or in a room on bed and breakfast basis, and whether to use the communal kitchen facilities or to dine out in the village.
Take you time – the hotel is in the centre of Morzine
Make the most of your holiday and leave your car at the hotel. You are only a five minute walk from the following:
- The Tourist Office square with tourist information, daily entertainment and free concerts and shows.
- The Dereches Park with the indoor ice-rink, indoor swimming pool, outdoor Olympic pool and children’s pool, riverside walks, horse riding, tennis courts and adventure park.
- A wide choice of bars and restaurants
- Many shops
- The historical village centre with the church town hall and weekly market
- Lifts on either side of the valley to whisk you either to Avoriaz via Super Morzine or Les Gets via Pleney for all for walking and mountain biking activities
All these just a stones throw from the hotel!
Discover Morzine and the surrounding area
On your arrival soak up the view from your balcony which will over look one side of the valley. When your legs are ready to go, set off on one of the numerous footpaths around Morzine or seize the opportunity to try mountain biking, paragliding, summer sledging or one of the many activities on offer in the huge French-Swiss area called the Portes du Soleil.
There really is something for everybody regardless of age or whether you want to go up or come down a mountain – all at very affordable prices thanks to the Multipass system.
And if you run out of ideas just ask Josette at reception who has a wealth of local knowledge and who can point you in the right direction for the best places to visit and the best tables to dine at.
Year round, the Hotel Igloo is the perfect place to stay.