Your winter at Hotel Igloo :
Services and Activities
SKIERS AND SNOWBOARDERS
Choosing your ski pass
You can choose between different ski passes for different massifs:
- Morzine -Les Gets- Nyon, facing Igloo: you're 3 minutes walk away from Pleney's ski lift
- Avoriaz: accessible from Super Morzine which is less than 3 minutes away from Hotel Igloo
- Portes du Soleil : the famous domain, leave via Avoriaz and ski to Chatel, or discover Switzerland and go to Champéry, Champoussin, Morgins, les Crosets and many more. And of course spend a day or two in Morzine Les Gets!
Just for you: Igloo offers Portes du Soleil lift passes (3 days passes minimum) with a 5 % to 10% discount depending on the time period.
At Hotel Igloo, we care for skiers and snowboarders!
Do not worry, you'll be able to store your equipment in your locked ski room.
You'll also find shoes dryers where you can store your shoes during the night to let them dry so that in the morning, you'll recover them all warm and comfortable.
Events & Winter activities
Winter will be busy with :
- Spartan Kids & Winter Trail : 9 & 10th of December
- Morzine enchanted village : 24th of December to the 7th of January
- Junior Alpine Skiing World Championship : from the 27th of January to the 3d of February
- Rock the Pistes ! from the 17th to the 24th of March
Check out the programme on the Tourist Office website
Enjoy many activities in family or with friends :
- Ice skating : try out Morzine's outdoor ice rink on the Tourist Office square
- Discover snowshoeing or cross-country skiing trips
- Attend a hockey match and feel the thrills
- Go for a snowmobile ride in Avoriaz: Avoscoot Avoriaz
- Take a dip in the covered pool or go paragliding!